Terms and Conditions
Orders are usually dispatched within three working days from the date of purchase. We will endeavour to inform you as soon as possible if there are any delays with your order. Parcels are sent by Royal Mail 1st Class to the UK and Standard Air Mail outside the UK. Please note that we cannot guarantee a specific delivery time for Standard Delivery.
Returns & exchanges
All returns must be sent within 2 weeks to:
406 Millichen Road
Glasgow G23 5HQ
with a short explanation of why you need to return the product. Please state whether you require an exchange or a refund. We regret that we are unable to refund your postage costs for returning your order. We recommend that you send all return orders by recorded post as we cannot be held responsible for missing return parcels.
1 Unsolicited copying of material outwith the restrictions placed on downloads, and the unlawful copying of CD material is forbidden.
2 Balletmusicforclass.com is not responsible for the content of messages posted on the forums or any other section of this website. We do not vouch for or warrant the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any message or article.
The opinions and views expressed by our members or visitors do not necessarily represent those of balletmusicforclass.com.
By entering our forums, you agree to the following:
1. You will not post any copyrighted material unless you own or control the copyright in and to such material.
2. You will not use any forum to post or transmit any message or other material that violates or infringes the rights of any other party, including, without limitation, rights of privacy, rights of publicity, copyright, trademark, or other intellectual property rights.
3. You will not use any forum to post or transmit any material that is: abusive, hateful, racist, bigoted, sexist, harassing, threatening, inflammatory, defamatory, knowingly false, vulgar, obscene, sexually-oriented, profane or is otherwise in violation of any applicable law, rule or regulation.
4. You will not use any forum for commercial purposes, including, without limitation, posting advertisements or solicitations.
5. You will not post or transmit any software or computer files that contain a virus, worm or other disruptive or harmful component.
Balletmusicforclass.com is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Balletmusicforclass.com may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes.
Information we collect from you may include IP address, browser version, as well as any information you provide when registering on our website, such as name, location and email address. Balletmusicforclass.com will not pass on this information to third parties.
We use this information to improve our services. We may use the email address you provide to inform you of changes and news regarding this website. If you do not wish to receive such information, please let us know by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org.